An experienced team of Qualified and Registered Professional engineers (CPEng RPEQ) with over 60 years combined experience. Palmer Acoustics has provided acoustic services across a range of development sectors over the last 33 years.
- Noise Impact Assessments – road, rail, and aircraft certification including
- Road Traffic and MP4.4 Acoustic Certification
- BCA, Green Star and Local Authority design and certification
- Tapping Tests
- Wall transmission loss tests
- Reverberant sound and speech intelligibility tests.
- Noise levels tests and noise logging
- Noise from amplified entertainment venues
- OLGR Licensing acoustic tests
- Designing and testing in acoustics laboratories
Projects include work in: Australia, NZ, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, Sri Lanka, Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Doha, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, PNG. Offices: Brisbane, Bangkok. We specialise in Building Acoustics covering:
- Theatres and Opera Houses
- 5 star hotels
- High rise residential towers
- High rise commercial buildings
- Sports Venues
- TV and recording studios
- Laboratory testing
We deal in acoustics (sound, noise and vibration) from all areas of speech intelligibility, clarity, to issues involving psycho acoustics, privacy Road Traffic and MEP plant and equipment noise and vibration.
We offer our wide range of in-depth collective acoustic experience to resolve noise problems in industrial and built environments. Our engineering is focused to provide effective, low-cost buildable solution.
Ross Palmer is a practising Consulting Engineer and Principal to Palmer Acoustics. He has extensive practical, professional experience in noise control engineering and is a registered engineer capable of designing solutions or certifying compliance.
Eric Huang our Senior engineer has obtained considerable practical professional and technical knowledge in the built environment. Commencing with Palmer Acoustics (Australia) Pty Ltd in January 2004 he has undertaken a wide range of acoustic projects. Eric has obtained considerable practical professional and technical experience in the built environment. Commencing with Palmer Acoustics (Australia) Pty Ltd in January 2004 he has undertake a wide range of acoustics work.